Paintless Dent Repair in Atlantic Beach, Florida
Atlantic Beach is a beautiful city in the Sunshine State where residents often drive out to the peaceful sandy beach to soak up the sun. In our modern world of busy lives, this type of downtime is more important than ever. This is why when it comes to dent repairs on cars, people often delay repairs to avoid losing their cars to the repair shop for long periods of time. Many people opt out of an immediate dent repair thinking it is just a dent and they would rather save the time and money required to fix it immediately. They think it is just a dent that does not look so bad and they often wait till they have enough dents to warrant a 4-6 day car drop at the repair shop. This is wrong because an old dent on your car can be damaging in more than one way, it can:
- Crack the paint over time and cause water to seep in and introduce rust to the body.
- Reduce the resale value of your car.
How Does Paintless Dent Repair Work?PDR uses non-invasive and modern techniques to repair dents, dings and creases. Here is the step-by-step PDR process:
- The car is thoroughly cleaned to remove any dirt particles.
- A skilled technician puts your car under UV light to identify the areas that need repair.
- The technician will then repair the damage using a glue slab or by massaging the dents from the back of the body.